cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones

I'm annoyed to find out I can only watch series 1 of game of thrones. When will more series be added??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  March 14th.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  March 14th.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im new at this need to no how i get the rest of the seasons plz i dont no. tracey

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just wait a couple of weeks, then seasons 2-5 will be added. You have a month to binge before season 6 starts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to the 'available until' dates, season 2 of GOT is only available for another fortnight, whilst seasons 1, 3,4 and 5 are available for a few months. Can anyone confirm if this is correct? Seems a bit odd.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's been confirmed elsewhere on these boards that season 2 will be around until the 13th June. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Artesea. I did have a look around before posting my question but hadn't spotted that answer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome thank you very much!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you people .Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just became a member to see game of thrones but cant find it ??? can anyone help

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm annoyed to find out I can only watch series 1 of game of thrones. When will more series be added??