cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

missing episodes on.... well everything!

What's the deal Now tv? Pretty much every box set I have in my watch list has multiple episodes missing on every season.

My continue watching is different on my LG app to my Samsung tv app. 

Obviously there are issues considering the multiple posts from customers (yes, paying customers)... but has a now tv rep responded to any of them? Why is there no service status post re the multiple problems? Are you aware and just not acknowledging us? 

You just don't get these problems, which are very regular on now tv, with other streaming services. 

I like you Now tv, but you NEED to get your stuff together you really do. This kind of thing happens way too often and it's not a cheap service 😞

Box sets - instinct, the strain, the blacklist, slasher, the leftovers, the young pope, tin star, the night of, sick of it, the truth about harry whatshisname, for the people.......

Can't be bothered to list anymore I'll be here all night! 

25 REPLIES 25
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

Does this happen often?

I only signed up today to watch A Discovery of Witches. 1st episode finished and went straight into the next which I assumed was E2, but was actually E3, as E2 has disappeared. 

I got very confused at the gaps in the plot line for a bit 😉

Now TV seems to have some cool shows I’d like to watch but if this is a regular thing I might cancel before the free trial runs out. 

@Anonymous User

I suppose my thoughts are - Now tv has great content but lacks in techy stuff. I am not a technically minded one bit but if I'm paying money I want it to work ALL the time. 

Now tv has more bugs and regular problems than I find acceptable in this day and age, but I am not very tolerant of stuff like that and someone else may think I just need to get over it 🙂

Having said that I have had an entertainment pass consistently for about 2 years so content does keep me here 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Lindzi - it’s definitely cheaper than Sky, so I’ll see how things go. I’m impatient and a big geek though so it might end up raising my blood pressure more than it’s worth 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the second time its happened this year. The previous time it was sorted out within 2 days but that didn't help me with the last couple of episodes of a series I was intending to finish watching a day before the expiry date. I should have learned from that but no, its happened again and if they don't fix it sharpish there are another couple of series where I'm going to miss the last 2 or 3 episodes. Very annoying. Swapping NowTV for Netflix sounds very tempting at this point.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes missing 

A discovery of witches

Why 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

I was thinking of doing a similar Post myself, but your Post sums it up perfectly....... I don't know whether to laugh or cry????  Whatever the issue is this time it appears no show has been left unscathed.

Lets hope it's sorted sooner rather than later.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Lindzi

I was thinking of doing a similar Post myself, but your Post sums it up perfectly....... I don't know whether to laugh or cry????  Whatever the issue is this time it appears no show has been left unscathed.

Lets hope it's sorted sooner rather than later.

Hey @Anonymous User

Yeah what a disaster! To save my sanity I'm watching Netflix now i just can't be doing with it. Oh you know I was watching re runs of ER? The channel only got rights for S1-6!!! So no S7-15...I am raging about it. No helicopter/Ramano! I'm contemplating buying the box set now 😞

Hope you're ready for Monday Twd! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

I did notice that the channel showing ER went back to the start after season 6, is that definitely all they've got or will they get to 7 after repeating 1 to 6??? 

I'm certainly ready for TWD on Monday, can't wait........ I do however need to catch-up on season 8 finale to remind me of where we are, fingers crossed that that is an episode that is still there!!!!!

TWD season 9 has new opening title sequence..... I learned that from Talking Dead after FTWD finale.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I checked the channels twitter account thinking they would be getting moaned at (they were) and there answer was we do not plan on showing S7. 

When is Fear S4 going to be free on prime. I need to see what Morgan is doing. I was going to watch last ep of S8 of twd but I'm too scared to look to see if it's a missing one. The time jump to S9 is a year and a half so maybe no point anyway

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I watched the talking dead s9 preview show and that's how i found about the time jump into S9. That's rubbish that  it's missing.

I'll keep checking prime for fear s4 then, wasn't free as of last week but hopefully soon 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Maybe the preview show will pop back up this weekend before S9 starts on Monday??

Anyway, time to turn off the technology and hit the hay....... and maybe by tomorrow morning Now TVs woes will be sorted??