cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@lindzi

@Lindzi did u get yr answer t the q u asked. it sounds like u did cus u said thanks in yr message

i'm still waiting for an answer from nowtv and its being autosaved. ie. the digital footprint is logged .....  ??

all i'm after is the answer to my question which is do i get a voucher when i agree to the entertainment package which is free for 13 days right now according to now tv ??

2 REPLIES 2
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

We are still waiting for tech to look into the continue watching issue, but I am hopeful.

With regard to your question it may be worth mentioning what device you are wanting to watch Now TV on, such as Now TV black box, You View, XBox etc

I only know what I did on the black box which is when I set up my free 14 trial online (no voucher) I then logged into the black box and my 14 day trial was there to be used.

There are much more knowledgeable people on here than me that could give you a hand in all things Now TV Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

There is no voucher issued for the free 14 day trial of our services, the offer is applied automatically by the system as long as you click on the start 14 day trial button on the website,are a new customer to NOW TV and your card details haven't been used on our site before.

This article on our Help Website explains our trials in more details.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/14-day-free-trial-Movies-and-Entertainment

Thanks

Andy