cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass 3 months not working

I recently bought a Now TV Box from Amazon for the kitchen and the code does not seem to work on my account and the live chat is alays on Grey for live help.

It is not specifically for new customers as it says "If youve allready watched NOW TV enter the code in MY ACCOUNT section.

Which obvioulsy it will not let me do???

Any help/advice much appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The code will work for existing customers, as long as you don't already have a multi-month code already on your account (in which case you can't add your new code until you are in the last month of your current offer). The usual cause of problems is misreading the code on the voucher. Try a few different combinations, especially where a letter may be a number or vice versa, e.g 5(five) and S, 1 (one) and I (capital i ), 0 (zero) and O (capital o) etc

The following help page gives more info

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

and you are still stuck after all that, go to

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid

and choose the option to Start Live Chat who can check the code for you.

Live chat should work between 8am-midnight, but if it is still grey try a different browser (and if you haven't already, try a laptop or desktop) or if you still can't get on you can use the email option on the same page instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont actually have an Entertainment package at all. However I have bought a 3 month Cinema pass - is that why?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If it's a cinema pass, just make sure you are clicking the apply a voucher link in the Sky Cinema Pass section of your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

as it won't work in any of the other sections on that page. Alternately you could try entering the code on your new box if you like - open up the NOW TV app on it , go to the My Account screen on it and click buy pass next to cinema, then choose the button to use a voucher.

If you still have no luck go to the following page and use either the live chat or email options to let NOW TV know.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response definetly entering it in teh Ents section. I have now resorted to email as my great is still greyed out and has been so since last night. Thansk for your help though. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks for your response definetly entering it in teh Ents section. 

@Anonymous User Just to clarify, if it's an Ents Code you have, you are entering it in the Ents Pass section, or if it's a Cinema code you have you are entering it in the Cinema Pass section? (you've mentioned both).

Anyway, NOW TV should get back to you in the next day or two so hopefully they will get you sorted, but do feel free to try entering it on your box instead to see if that works (it's possible if you are having trouble getting onto live chat that there's also something stopping the entering of the code on your browser as well, such as JavaScript playing up).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies Andy I have a 4 month Cinema Pass which is working fine - just My Entertainment one not working. I am going to try on Chrome in case its Safari playing up and not connecting me via live chat. Thanks for your response and taking the time to reply. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy - I actually managed to get through to live chat via google Chrome as this was blocking for some reason and the reason why the code was not working was because my card details were not stored on the account. Once all this was updated it worked fine. Many thanks for advice. I shall now be using Chrome and not Safari. x

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you managed to get to the bottom of the problem! Enjoy your pass!