cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

help! 3 months entertainment pass charged me wrong

Hi,

I tried to purchase a 3 months entertainment pass offer which advertised for £13.99.

And when I click buy now, email receipt said I buy monthly pass which is £6.99.

Why???

I would perfer the 3 months offer please!

How do I change this ????

Please help! 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the 3 month offer is only available to new customers, as your forum account dates to October I'm guessing you were already a customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

There are numerous sites where one can buy vouchers eg Game, Currys etc etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User , thanks for your reply.
I was registered at the end of October but never have a chance to use them.
May be that's why the offer is expired? But if it is expired, why offer still show in my page? Very miss leading!
I will ring them now. Thanks again
Anonymous User
Not applicable

is this a rip off? just purchased box with 3 month pass, why then does my account say that i will be charged £ 6.99 in 14 days time? why is it so f###ing hard to find information on this

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

is this a rip off? just purchased box with 3 month pass, why then does my account say that i will be charged £ 6.99 in 14 days time? why is it so f###ing hard to find information on this

Hi @Anonymous User

you get your prepaid three months by using the code that should be on the card that inside the box. If you haven't applied this code to your account. You will be on the standard 14 day three trial.

If the voucher card wasn't inside the box what you do next would depend on where you brought it from. If you brought the box from a retailer and not now TV directly, you will need to talk to the retailer that you purchased the box from.

Once you've found the card you can apply the code inside the now TV app on the box or you can go to the my passes section in the my account area of the website. (The website is the recommended method)

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
thank you,this did work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, everything you need to know was outlined by @commanda6 if you're still having issues I may need to look into your account and voucher; so I'll need to send you an e-mail.

Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoke to agent in live chat this afternoon and said the offer is not exist for me???!!!!
Why then it is still appears in your web page...
I was dispointed and about cancel my £6.99/ month subscription.
When I clicked "cancel" then a new offer appears that I can pay only £4.99/month for the following month... I took this offer as this is good enough for me.
But still very miss leading advert!!!!
Lookup curry's or any other place selling much better offer!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The offer only appears on the homepage when you are not logged in. They are titled introductory offers and state that it's for new NOW TV customers only.