cant get on to the tv chanels

A can't access any channels
5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information: -
Which make and model of Now TV playback device do you have?

Which Now TV packages (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports) have you subscribed to?

Cheers

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

The Now TV box is not a freeview box, if that is what you thought you bought or was told that it was then you are either mistaken or was lied to.

My answer is based on your lack of supplied information, i.e. what you want or thought you were buying, and the fact that other people who have been more forthcoming complaining about being unable to receive freeview.

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User I think what our fellow customers are trying to say is welcome to the world of Now TV forum.  Folks need a lil bit more info to give you hints.  Firstly are you able to get to channels but not watch or are you having trouble finding them? Any error codes can help 🙂

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Given gremis33 last visited the forum at 21:17 hours yesterday. I do hope we're not wasting our time Smiley Surprised

ukbobboy
Legend

@SeeMoreDigital 

Well SMD, @gremis33 has probably worked it out that he really does not have an equipment problem just a problem of understanding what he has actually bought.

It's happened before to other customers and it is likely to happen again, just the price they pay for not doing a little Internet research before walking into that domestic equipment store.

UK Bob