cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancell problem

Hi, tying to cancel my account but when I go to passes I get a red box saying they have a problem and try later but it's always the same it then go's to a screen ascing for my crdit card details, I just want to cancel, all my information was input when I started 3 months ago

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Especially when they don't cancel their subscriptions using the active NOW TV account. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the fast reply, I only have the one account, my first one that I started 3 months ago but have only used 2 times so decided to cancel, only realised when I saw the money taken from my account for the next month.

I f I fill in the credit card info will it let me go on the cancel?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again,

If money has recently been extracted from you card, this would suggest that your card details are still upto date on your account!

Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

From what your describing I would agree with @SeeMoreDigital, you are signing into an incomplete NOW TV Account hence the system is asking you to enter card details.

Have a think on usernames, did you have a username setup with a previous Sky service ?

If you have any other email accounts you could try and see if there is a username associated with that by clicking here.

However if you can't think of any please post again and we will try to find it for you.

Andy