cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is content different between the app and the NOW TV box?

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me why I have full content through my NOW TV box (which i've had for nearly 2 years) yet now i've downloaded the app for my mac and other devices and signed into my account it's asking me to pay for a monthly Entertainment pass to watch the same content?! Even though i'm signed into my account? 

Been a bit nostalgic by watching Gladiators on Challenge but i'm not paying for a pass when I have the same content included for free on the box connected to my TV!!

Any way around this? 

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me why I have full content through my NOW TV box (which i've had for nearly 2 years) yet now i've downloaded the app for my mac and other devices and signed into my account it's asking me to pay for a monthly Entertainment pass to watch the same content?! Even though i'm signed into my account? 

Been a bit nostalgic by watching Gladiators on Challenge but i'm not paying for a pass when I have the same content included for free on the box connected to my TV!!

Any way around this? 

You should definitley have the same content @Anonymous User Are you 100% sure you are logged into the correct account yeah?

Thanks

Tony-D