cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is Blindspot???

So i have got half way through Blindspot, one of the best TV shows I have watched in a long time, and went on today and its been taken down, in the past it has at least warned me how long it had remaining but this time it was just taken down!! Does anyone one know why??? and will it be back on???

Seriously thinking about unsubscribing as this is the 3rd time this has happen where I get Half way through and they remove it!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Blindspot season one has now expired and left NOW TV. I'm pretty sure there was the usual days left countdown on it. As a second season has been commissioned I would expect it to return at some stage in the future although couldn't say when, boxsets do tend to pop up a month or so before the next season starts to give people chance to catch-up, so it might appear in time for September's S2. 

If there is a boxset you are thinking of getting into, you might want to check this unofficial website to see how long it's on for, may help you decide whether to start it or not (although it wouldn't have helped in Blindspot's case as that was catch-up, not boxset).

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says for me it was going and counted down by the hour in end. It shown by where it say ep and name   this is on roku / android

mark_suff
Expert

@Anonymous User Season 2 of Blindspot airs in US on September 14th so may appear here soon after that, depends what space Sky have in the schedules as there's a lot of shows coming back around that time. Keep an eye out for Sky promos they usually announce stuff a few weeks before they return. They often also re-run a previous season shortly before a new one airs so look out for that too.

Mark.