cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching Westworld Live is a no go

It seems whenever I want to watch Westworld live all it does is stop loading constantly. Every week. Then I try again and I've missed a chunck of it.

Other programs are fine, just this one you can't seem to stream properly.

Rubbish service.

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

How strange @Anonymous User,

I'm watching the 'live stream' right now on my LG television. What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

I'd recommend going for the catch-up Episode in future, NOW TV have been adding it the same time as the live episode, it was also on mobile devices during the day although I couldn't check on the NOW TV box to see if it was also there earlier.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It's "come to my attention" that the 'earlier in the day' episode on mobile wasn't the episode but actually a placeholder for the upcoming episode and only idiots like me would have tried clicking on it in vain! 😉

I do applaud NOW TV for creating such mental diversions for people like me however!