cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twin Peaks season 3 catchup

Will Twin Peaks Season 3 episodes be available on catchup after the initial broadcast, or do we have to wait until the rebroadcast on Tuesday nights? Going to be really hard to avoid spoilers if not..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ye, it will be available on catch-up, and if you really dedicated Sky Atlantic are also doing a simulcast of the season opener at 2am Monday morning.

View solution in original post

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Ep 9 Part 9 not available yet? Has it been on Sky Atlantic? I notice it has appeared on Youtube and a number of other unofficial sites. I' a bit perturbed that as a legitimate subscriber I can't watch it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It wasn't on this week, they're showing episode 9 next week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That would explain it 🙂

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just noticed that episode 2 does not appear in the list of Twin Peaks: The Return.

Please can you advise?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I believe Episodes 2 (part 2) is combined with Episode 1 (i.e. parts 1 &2) which has a longer run time of 1 hr 47 minutes compared to the other episodes (parts) of the series which run for just under an hour each,  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, does anyone know how long all the episodes will be available on the NOWTV catch-up service? Has anyone had confirmation from NOWTV?

Also, when do we get the final double episode in the UK? Any chance of it being Sunday 3 September?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to the leaving dates shown on my Windows 10 App on my tablet.

Twin Peaks Seasons 1 and 2 are available on the NowTV service until the 30th of November where Twin Peaks The Return is available until the 4th of October.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, that's not long to re-watch the entire series. I wish they'd keep it on a little longer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Sky Atlanatic have the double bill from 1am on Monday 4th September, I'd assume they'll be on catchup as soon as they've broadcasted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will Now TV have episodes 17 and 18 available by Monday morning?  I plan to get up early to watch it but as I'm dreading spoilers.