cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv series available on my mobile app but not on tv app

Hi,I found this series on my mobile app and I can watch it there,but it's not available on my tv app?

can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NOW TV have only just started adding boxsets from Pick and Challenge, so it's likely some devices may not have been updated yet. Haven is a Pick channel boxset so if you try later in the day you should find it appears either under search or via Channels > Pick from the Entertainment section of the app.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What's the name of the TV show and can you confirm if you are based in the UK or Republic of Ireland ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haven is the name of the show and I'm based in UK.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NOW TV have only just started adding boxsets from Pick and Challenge, so it's likely some devices may not have been updated yet. Haven is a Pick channel boxset so if you try later in the day you should find it appears either under search or via Channels > Pick from the Entertainment section of the app.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just checked both my nowtv smart box and windows 10 nowtv app where its shown Haven seasons 1 to 5 on the new Pick on demand channel.

With you nowtv box have you tried the search engine or go to the channel list on the bottom on the screen in the entertainment section where you will see the new added Pick and Challenge on demand channels.

If that fails try maybe updating the software on the box to see if that forces the two new channels onto the nowtv box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried the search engine and it's not there and also Pick doesn't come up on my channel list
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried the system update by going into the box menu settings ?

If that fails, you might have to wait a little until NowTV pushes the two new channels onto your box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll try to update my box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps
I've updated my box and now it' s there.Thanks for your help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy
Thanks for your help!I've updated my box and Haven is there.Yay!