cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box sets

Just added entertainment package.
Watching a box set which is to end soon, is there a way I can keep it so I can finish the set?
Thanks
10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No unfortunately, you will have to wait until the Boxsets return to the NowTV service Smiley Sad

What TV show are you currently watching which is leaving soon ? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sadly to say, it isn't possible to keep a boxset after it expires. 😞

Popular boxsets do tend to come back so you can always keep an eye out and rejoin when it returns if you cancel. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help 😀
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's shame but glad it may come back on rotation
Thank you 😀
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was banshee hope it returns ... got two days left 🤔
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry about that, i have seen Banshee which is a fantastic TV series one of my favourites shows that i have seen on NowTV Smiley Happy

It has returned on a few occasions in the past, i will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team to see if she has got any return date ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's slightly annoying but hey hopefully it'll return.
That would be great if you can
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not sure what TV shows you tend to like, but i always find this link below useful where you can see at glance what's currently available on NowTV Boxsets and their leaving dates.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Available-Box-Sets/m-p/447357#M35402 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi! 

Unfortunatley we dont have a return date once it expires tomorrow 😞