cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Strain - Season 3

Hi,
I've just watched the first 2 seasons of The Strain and was wandering when Season 3 would be added to Now TV?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I must admit I've really enjoyed this series and was quite suprised that the 'W' channel (formally the 'Watch' channel) nabbed it over here in the UK, especially as it's distributed by 20th Television...

Anyway, given that the fourth and final season of The Strain is scheduled for broadcast (in the USA) around Jul/Aug 2017, I suspect NOW TV could show season 3 a month or two before this.

Cheers

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Andy. That's a shame. Just finished watching season 2 and was hoping it would be similar situation as the recent season of Game of Thrones.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, would be nice! Unfortunately the difference is Game of Thrones is shown on Sky Atlantic, which is one of the channels NOW TV includes in the entertainment pass, so that show is available straight away, but The Strain is shown on W which isn't part of the NOW TV package.

I'm a The Strain fan myself though so I'll be politely nudging the staff to make sure we get it as soon as we can! 😉

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone waiting for The Strain S3 to come on NOW TV the good news is NOW TV have confirmed it should be arriving 1st September.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/coming-soon-The-Strain-Season-3/m-p/436808#M33374

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, that's something to look forward too 🙂
TimHenman
Advocate

Hello All

I am just wondering if there is a way to see what is coming soon on entertainment.

Specifically I would like to know when season 3 of the strain will be available to watch.  Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TimHenman

Welcome to the forum. There's no official list of what's coming soon, the nearest is the NOW TV blog which has brief coming soon/highlights posts on there

http://watch.nowtv.com/blog

Im also waiting for S3 of The Strain as past seasons appeared round about this time previous years so hopefully there will be news soon.

I'll tag a couple of the NOW TV Team in case there is any news they can reveal @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

TimHenman
Advocate

Ok, thanks.  Hope it comes on soon

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Hi Andy

You know, I love "The Strain" as well, I binge watched Season 1 & 2 over 3 or 4 nights, i.e. after midnight until 6.00am, and I am gagging for season 3 to start, which I believe has already on in the US.

Gagging.jpg

Right now, I looking around for something to binge watch and I'm open to suggestions, except, Andy, inanimate every day stuff coming to life and going on a murderous rampage, e.g. toasters, frying pans, printers, etc.  

Toaster.jpg            Frying Pan.png                 Printer.png

Mind you, I would watch out for that smiley-toaster Smiley LOL

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@ukbobboy @TimHenman 

Hi Guys, we dont have any clarification of this, I have checked online, Nowtv the content thread we use, the only information I can find is that it is due to be realses in Jul/Aug in USA, unknown to when the UK will get this show, when we have more information Wel be sure to let yous know 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@TimHenman

Ive actually solved the mystery, Season 3 will return on the 1st of september 🙂