cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Sopranos

I have been watching The Sopranos and turned my box on to continue with season 2, only to find it has been removed from the service.

Is there any particular reason for this, as it was supposed to be available until August?

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What device are you using ?

On my nowtv smart box and the Windows 10 nowtv app it shows Seasons 1 to 6 watch until the 16th of August.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps,

I'm watching (trying to) through the app on iPad

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately i don't own an ipad so i can't help sorry.

Hopefully somebody from the NowTV Team will pick up your post sometime tomorrow.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Season 2 is showing fine for me on iPad now so hopefully it will be back for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately not. Have tried updating the app and iPad with no success

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you search for Sopranos and check the listing that appears, what do you get presented with? Are all other seasons showing but season 2 is just missing? Or are they listed but not playing properly. If you could post a screenshot it would help. Eg this is what I see on the iPad.

image.png

Bit of a long shot but try rebooting your broadband router first before checking.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been watching The Sopranos and turned my box on to continue with season 2, only to find it has been removed from the service.

Is there any particular reason for this, as it was supposed to be available until August?

Having just got to the 4th episode myself, I saw this post and was thinking here we go again, but it is still there for me.  Ends 16 August it says.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A quick question are you based in the Republic of Ireland and use the NowTV Ireland service on your devices ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@schnapps

No, I'm mainland U.K.-based.

It appears to be an iPad issue which my partner has resolved for the moment. I will check with him on what he did!