cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Rookie Season 1 Episode 3 missing

Now TV appears to be missing Episode 3. It’s only showing episodes 1,2 & 4. The titles are correct so it’s not a typo. 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yeah episode 3 is missing where somebody over on Twitter has reported it to the NowTV Help Team to sort it out.

I will tag @Jason-C at NowTV to make sure he passes this info onto the NowTV Content Dept to add back this missing episode to their servers ASAP.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Jason-C .

Ignore my first post, where i have just checked the Sky TV Guide Planner and episode 3 is not scheduled to air New & Exclusive until tomorrow the 4th of April at 9pm on Sky Witness.

Hence the reason why episode 3 is not available to watch yet on Catch up.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to add that my Android phone NowTV App is showing Episode 4 not available to watch until Thursday the 11th of April (which stacks up with Ep3 available to watch on the 4th of April one week prior).

Don't know why Ep3 is not showing on my App has the next due future episode available to watch on the 4th of April, where Ep 4 is shown (maybe a glitch or bug) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So why is episode 4 available?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Just checking on my Now TV Stick, episode 4 of The Rookie is not actually available to watch..... the thumbnail is there to show that that is the next episode that is coming on Thursday 11th April, but if you click on it now it won't play.