cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Middle box set?

I first got my box 3 years ago originally because I wanted to watch all seasons of Modern Family plus all the seasons of The Middle, The Modern Family box set is regularly added but not once have you added The Middle box set, is there a reason for this? Will it be added any time in the future???
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I first got my box 3 years ago originally because I wanted to watch all seasons of Modern Family plus all the seasons of The Middle, The Modern Family box set is regularly added but not once have you added The Middle box set, is there a reason for this? Will it be added any time in the future???

@Anonymous User 

Hi

The only reason we can't add The Middle Boxset is due to the usual licensing restrictions. Modern Family is a staple across our network and we are lucky enough to have the licence to show that on demand throughout the year. It seems that The Middle is not available anywhere in the UK to stream. The only way around this is to buy the DVD Boxset but that's not a great option.  Not to say we can rule out a Boxset of The Middle appearing in the future, it's just that there are immediate plans at the minute.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, thanks for letting me know.