cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Special Offer: £9.99 Sports and Entertainment bundle

Hello

As per the information below in red, I purchased the bundle 3 days ago and no such email has arrived. Can someone advise how I get the 30 day trail pass.

thanks

Grab a Sky Sports Week Pass and Entertainment bundle for just £9.99. Enjoy a bumper week of sporting action, including The Lions and the ICC Champions Trophy. Plus, get 30 days of the biggest TV shows in town, including 250 Box Sets and 11 top channels not found on Freeview.

With your Sky Sports Week Pass you’ll be able to watch The British & Irish Lions in action against both the Crusaders and the Highlanders. And not only that, England face Australia in the ICC Champions Trophy on Saturday before a must win Semi-Final on Wednesday. And, don’t forget, there is also the small matter of Scotland v England in a feisty World Cup Qualifier as well as F1 action live from Canada.

You’ll receive your Entertainment Pass via email within 24hrs of purchasing your Sky Sports Week Pass. Once your offer ends, your Entertainment Pass auto renews at £6.99pm. Or simply cancel at anytime. Hurry though, you only have until 15 June 2017 to claim your offer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine

Finally received the expected email (re: Entertainment pass) yesterday morning.

thank you

Simon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello

As per the information below in red, I purchased the bundle 3 days ago and no such email has arrived. Can someone advise how I get the 30 day trail pass.

thanks

Grab a Sky Sports Week Pass and Entertainment bundle for just £9.99. Enjoy a bumper week of sporting action, including The Lions and the ICC Champions Trophy. Plus, get 30 days of the biggest TV shows in town, including 250 Box Sets and 11 top channels not found on Freeview.

With your Sky Sports Week Pass you’ll be able to watch The British & Irish Lions in action against both the Crusaders and the Highlanders. And not only that, England face Australia in the ICC Champions Trophy on Saturday before a must win Semi-Final on Wednesday. And, don’t forget, there is also the small matter of Scotland v England in a feisty World Cup Qualifier as well as F1 action live from Canada.

You’ll receive your Entertainment Pass via email within 24hrs of purchasing your Sky Sports Week Pass. Once your offer ends, your Entertainment Pass auto renews at £6.99pm. Or simply cancel at anytime. Hurry though, you only have until 15 June 2017 to claim your offer.

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the fourm, have you checked your account under the section 'my passes' and see if it is stating in there that you have the entertainment pass activated, also check your junk mail within your emails for this confirmation. 

Also this offer ended on the 15th of June just double check it was purchased before the end date.

Thanks 

The Nowtv Team 

Nadine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine

Thanks for your reply.

The bundle was purchased on the 13/6, under 'my passes' only the 7-day sports pass is listed and I have not received an email in any of my mailbox folders. Are you able to resend me the pass?

thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi sorry for the late reply, is this issue still on going or have you chatted to another one of our representives regarding this? 

The nowtv team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine

Finally received the expected email (re: Entertainment pass) yesterday morning.

thank you

Simon