cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Re: Activating passes on offer

Your Customer Service is disgraceful. Do you keep a record of the live chats? Just had one of your call me by the wrong name, several times give me misinformation, then after 4 requests to speak to a manager end the chat.

They claim that the 3 months for £5 offer in the Google home app after purchasing a Google Home doesn't exist. I have tried to redeem the offer advertised with Google which is for new and existing customers until Aug 31st 2017.

When I click through it prompts me to pay full price rather then the discounted offer advertised. Your customers service person claimed this offer doesn't exist which is an out right lie!
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@therealhakdaddy wrote:
They claim that the 3 months for £5 offer in the Google home app after purchasing a Google Home doesn't exist...

Are you able to provide a link for this 'Google home app' offer @therealhakdaddy?

Cheers

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

www.nowtv.com/promo/chromecastents

Would post an image of the T&C's but I don't know how to post them.

Customer service blocked me from sending emails and speaking to anyone on live chat too. They are going get hammered on social media tomorrow, crooks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I see @therealhakdaddy...

Indeed, schnapps mentioned this particular 'ChromeCast' offer a few days ago here: Chromecast Promotional Offer 3 Months Entertainment Pass £5