cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: Sorry, there's been a problem. Please restart the NOWTV app and watch something again (5)

Grey's Anatomy season 4 episode 4 (The Heart of the matter) freezes at 1min17sec, crashes and gives this error. If I try to fast forward it crashes and errors. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know.

I have raised it with our content team, hopefully it'll get fixed very soon 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, thought I should let you know it's happening on Season 12 catch up too.  Thought I had an ipad issue and spoke to someone on live chat but having read this message I can play other catchups and entertainment channels so it appears to just be Grey's Anatomy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞 

We're still looking into this issue with season 12 episode 2. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, have been getting this error message for two days now, initially started on Greys Anatomy but affects everything now. My account plays fine on a computer but not on the iPad app? Any solutions as very annoying to pay and not have it work! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Would you be able to confirm that your fault is with your iPad, just you have posted in the NOW TV Box forum board so slightly confused.

Let me know and I can move your post into the correct area .

Just to check on your iPad, it's not modified , fully upto date and no external display devices are connected.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to watch the latest episode of Last Week Tonight (S4E18) and it's repeatedly showing this message. Other episodes are playing just fine, the problem seems to be just with this one.