cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family season 9 episode 7

Episode 7 was due on tonight (Friday 17th) but hasn't been shown; it looks like it's not on next week either.  Does anyone know when it's due back on?  Very disappointed! 😕

19 REPLIES 19
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yeah the problem with Modern Family is it has lots of little breaks in the US for odd weeks here and there, more so than most US shows that just have one big break in the middle. Episode 7 has only just aired in the US and episode 8 won't air for another fortnight so I suspect Sky One are waiting a few weeks to make it one gap instead of several. I'd guess we might be waiting another couple of weeks but don't know for sure.

Last year Sky One kept the new season back until December to miss out all the breaks but then you get eg the Halloween and Christmas episodes at the wrong time so this season I'd be prepared for more gaps throughout.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy.  Such a nuisance they do that in the U.S., it doesn't make sense.  At least I know now! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Looks like we're going to be waiting a while for episode 7 - Sky have given a December 29th date 😞

https://twitter.com/skyhelpteam/status/932981664518635520

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User

Hello, I can confirm the return date is 29/12. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does that mean we don't get the Christmas episode in time for Christmas? 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's so disappointing, isn't it?  By the time we get the Christmas episode we'll be way past Christmas. 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah I know what you mean, think it happens with Modern Family most years tho, they seem to have an unusual amount of stops and starts in America which ends up impacting how it's scheduled here. Still, two Christmases is better than none 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where are the first 6 episodes of series 9?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm here wondering exactly the same thing. Had a few to watch, they were on here but now they've vanished.