cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 14

I'v just signed up to NOW TV so that I can watch season 14 of Greys Anatomy but I can't find it.

I can find seasons 1 to 13 but not the current season 14.

Looking through this forum it suggests that the episodes should be available until at least the end of the year so I don't know why I can't see them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone else with the same problem, when you search for Grey's Anatomy you'll see two listings, one from Sky Living and another from ABC Studios. Only the Sky Living one has S14 so make sure you choose this (or go via Entertainment > Channels > Sky Living > Grey's Anatomy)

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scrap this, it's there now. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone else with the same problem, when you search for Grey's Anatomy you'll see two listings, one from Sky Living and another from ABC Studios. Only the Sky Living one has S14 so make sure you choose this (or go via Entertainment > Channels > Sky Living > Grey's Anatomy)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've gone through the sky living and I am still only seeing season 13???? Help!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately Season 14 was on catch-up and the episodes have now expired and left end of June. You'd need to wait for it appear back as a boxset in the future, although NOW TV don't have a definite date yet. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well that's just ridiculous!! I've been working my way through and I'm now at the end and now can't watch season 14!! How extremely annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any update from nowtv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, I’m not able to view season 14 either, and I couldn’t find the channels you suggested. But the channels I did find them on was Sky Witness or ABC Studios. Both of them only go up to 13. Will season 14 and 15 be put back into NowTV? I remember watching season 14 only a few months ago. Many thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ignore my message!! Only just seen the other responses as to why it was taken off. Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is episode 1? Just started to watch and was really confused, then realised the first episode was missing!