cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones season 1-6 missing

Hi,

I purchased a Now subscription a couple of days ago to specifically watch Game of Thrones from start to finish, got around five episodes in; thoroughly enjoying the series so far and today seasons 1-6 has gone.

Will this content be returning? This is very unfortunate as I know the box set has been on here for years.

Thanks, 

Shane. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. GoT boxsets aren't on all the time but they come and go fairly often, this time round it was added in June and left a few days ago. NOW TV don't have a return date yet, although they definitely will be back at some point. If it's anything like last year where they left around the same time, they returned in December, so hopefully something similar will happen this time round. 

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Series 1-6 were showing with a start date of 1st March when I looked last week so I went out and bought a new box and subsription.

It's now disappeared!!!! 

Have I jinxed it?

Richard

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

S1 to S6 of GOT is still on schedule for 1st of March 2019 according to the NowTV App on my Android phone Smiley Very Happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was up to season 5 of game of thrones and they have disappeared?   I have a free pass TIL 10th of June I’m happy to pay it now but it won’t let me; not very impressed any one else having this problem?

RoyB
Legend

Everyone who didn’t check the expiry dates of Seasons 1-7, which were all here for 90 days from 1 March to 31 May.

You are not alone, as a cursory examination of other recent postings will show; but the availability of these shows is not tied in any way to the renewal date of your, or anyone else’s, pass.

Which allows you to watch anything currently on NowTV Entertainment; but if GoT was all you came for, Cancel your Pass now, so it doesn’t renew at your next renewal date, and keep an eye open to resubscribe when GoT comes back, as it surely will, in due course.

But can I suggest you use the rump of your current Pass to watch Chernobyl? This series has the highest IMDB rating ever, beating The Wire, Breaking Bad, and even Game of Thrones, into second place or lower.

Tuesday can’t come soon enough for us, so we can watch the fifth and final episode.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.