cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones season 1-6 missing

Hi,

I purchased a Now subscription a couple of days ago to specifically watch Game of Thrones from start to finish, got around five episodes in; thoroughly enjoying the series so far and today seasons 1-6 has gone.

Will this content be returning? This is very unfortunate as I know the box set has been on here for years.

Thanks, 

Shane. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. GoT boxsets aren't on all the time but they come and go fairly often, this time round it was added in June and left a few days ago. NOW TV don't have a return date yet, although they definitely will be back at some point. If it's anything like last year where they left around the same time, they returned in December, so hopefully something similar will happen this time round. 

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. GoT boxsets aren't on all the time but they come and go fairly often, this time round it was added in June and left a few days ago. NOW TV don't have a return date yet, although they definitely will be back at some point. If it's anything like last year where they left around the same time, they returned in December, so hopefully something similar will happen this time round. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surely now tv would keep their most popular box set on. Very disappointing ... most of the other box sets are absolutely rubbish

Anonymous User
Not applicable

With you all the way Tullulah – other than Chernobyl, The Tunnel and a couple of other shows, a lot of it seems rubbish. I only signed up to watch Game of Thrones Season 8 and because Now TV convinced me that the earlier seasons would be available. Very disappointed, thank goodness there's no contract.. Netflix is far superior – now if only they had a GoT box set... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's a bit of a bummer. I purchased a Now TV stick and 2 month entertainment pass specifically to watch GOT. I too have watched a number of episodes and now am stuck with only series 7. Nowhere in the literature did it say that programs 'come and go' from the available viewing list.

Now TV are getting a big thumbs down from me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we have an answer from NOW TV please? People commenting is no use. Just guesses. Do I buy the old series on DVD or wait? How long? This is really basic info for PAYING customers.

NOW TV where are you? When are old series of GoT coming on?

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will GoT be returning to NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

on the android app, says box sets will be back 15 Feb 19.  Very disappointed as purchased now tv today just to catch up with this series.  info from google search said was available.  will  just have to find something else to watch!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Just to keep you all updated, the Game of Thrones boxsets will be returning on the 1st March. 

We're sorry for the delay. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is very poor and is the same reason I have signed up to their entertainment package.

There should be a warning or emails sent out to explain changes like this.