cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ex on the beach season 9

How come episode 6 of ex on the beach season 9 isn’t showing on now tv even though it was aired at 10pm yesterday (Wednesday)? 

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad I'm not the only one. It's been driving me insane since late Wednesday night thinking where is episode 6 😣

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s really starting to get on my nerves, the only reason I have now tv is
to watch my ex on the beach and Geordie shore, so I’m not happy 😶
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ex on the beach and teen mom uk are both not on there, someone said it’s due to broadcasting rights! It’s the only reason I have now tv is because mtv but looking like they wouldn’t be putting any new episodes up. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There should be a number we can ring to customer services so annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

03303 323 050 Now tv number. Plus there is a chat on line if you got to help section. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, Teen Mom UK Season 4 Episode 3 and Ex on the Beach Season 9 Episode 6 have been delayed because of a system issue. There isnt any issue with the content itself, but the system that takes it from MTV and puts on the platform has encountered some issues that as caused some content to be delayed. The technical teams are working on it as a matter of high priority and are hoping to get it fixed ASAP. If I get any more updates I will post here. Apologies for the delay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we Just bought it you scumbags!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea how long it’s going to take?? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looks like the episode is now available to watch on nowtv catch up according to my devices.