cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catfish

Can anyone tell me when the latest catfish series is due to start I have been waiting ages and every time I check it to see if it's on it says the old series has 41 mins left to expire but has been saying that for a few weeks 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm using the apps for xbox, iphone and windows 10. All have the same listings.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Replying to my own post, hope that's okay I just couldnt' see an edit button on my last post?

I've got to the end of series 4 and the last episode of that is missing as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorry to just add on to your post but the latest episode of catfish season 6 episode 7 that aired on Wednesday night at 9pm has not appeared on catch up yet however for some reason season 6 episode 25 has? just wondering if episode 7 will be added at some point? thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

These episodes have been raised to our content management teams to check out.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya,

ive been watching catfish season 6 and ive noticed that recently new episodes have aired (season 6 ep 13) but they havent come up on now tv. Very grateful if you could sort this out.

thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I've been able to find out, episode 13 (from season 6) aired over in the USA on Wednesday 28 June on MTV. Has it been live broadcast over here in the UK yet? 

Cheers