cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrow season 5

I've noticed that the other CW superhero shows (the flash, supergirl and legends of tomorrow) have all had the most recent seasons put up so you can catch up before the new seasons start - all except for Arrow season 5. I've looked to see for anywhere that names upcoming shows (all the links ive found were pretty outdated) so are we just not getting this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have the viewing rights too all the of those shows for boxsets except for Arrow. We only have the live viewing rights for Arrow which will start aroound the same time as the others.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have the viewing rights too all the of those shows for boxsets except for Arrow. We only have the live viewing rights for Arrow which will start aroound the same time as the others.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've noticed that the other CW superhero shows (the flash, supergirl and legends of tomorrow) have all had the most recent seasons put up so you can catch up before the new seasons start - all except for Arrow season 5. I've looked to see for anywhere that names upcoming shows (all the links ive found were pretty outdated) so are we just not getting this? 

Hi @Anonymous User

Acquiring the rights for the earlier seasons of arrow is a bit more complicated than it is for the other shows because Amazon prime has some rights to the earlier seasons of arrow in the UK. The earlier seasons of arrow are sometimes made available on NowTV as a box set, but when they are made available they are usually only available for quite a short period so you will have to keep a close eye on the content catalogue so that you can watch arrow season five If/when it appears. You don't need an active now TV account or pass to keep an eye on what's in the content library

Arrow season six starts on sky one in mid-October each season six episode will be available for up to 30 days on catch up

I know I can helped much, Smiley Sad but at least you know why arrow isn't in the content library. Unlike the other shows

Edit

beat me again @Anonymous User Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.