cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American Dad - Missing Episode?????

@Anonymous User

I just had a quick question with regards to episodes in the latest season of American Dad that just started a couple of weeks ago on Fox.

The latest season 14 has two episodes so far... Ep 1 Paranoid Frandroid and Ep 2 The Census of the Lambs, but when I had a quick look at wikipedia on this season (in the US it is season 15, but 14 in the UK) those two episodes were noted as 2 and 3 and there was a different episode 1 that was called Santa Schmanta.

Hence, I was just wondering if that episode has been missed or if it has been moved further down the run for UK viewing..... or could it have been shown already and I've missed it??  It seems like it might be part of this season, but it was an Xmas special that went out in the US a few weeks before the other episodes..... I'm just wondering if Fox UK have already shown it??

You can't beat a bit of Christmas at Easter!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

According to our schedule "Santa, Schmanta" is Episode 8 of Season 14 and not due to be on until 19 April, Episode 3 of this season will be on 15 March. 

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

According to our schedule "Santa, Schmanta" is Episode 8 of Season 14 and not due to be on until 19 April, Episode 3 of this season will be on 15 March. 

Hope this helps.