Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 problems

Hi there,

Is anyone having a problem with All 4?
Recently on my nowtv box I cannot watch full programmes. The adverts work fine and sometimes I can watch the first part of a program but then it fails with the message 'this content is currently unavailable. Please try again later'. I've updated now TV to the latest software, deleted and reinstalled all 4, and turned off pings. All of my other apps (I player, now tv, YouTube, ted talks) work fine, and all 4 works on my phone. It's not restricted to any particular program.
(Itv occasionally has problems but it used to on my white box too)
I've raised this with all 4, they've escalated it but being as they didn't have a straightforward answer I wondered whether it might be something box related.
My broadband is good (15 Mbps on average).

Thanks for any help.
177 REPLIES 177
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the issue on latest Apple TV NowTV app. Been watching Modern Family, Season 7 is giving me "Permission Denied Sorry the video you have requested is unavailable for this channel".

Also, sort out the black screen at end of episodes instead of returning to episode list or playing next episode. Netflix manages this no problem, the app really needs massive improvements, but at the very least it could let me access the content I'm paying for!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ya
This may be a stupid question but can you actually search for programmes on all4? When I access it all that comes up is a few recent programmes.
Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

I think you might be looking at the All4 section in the Best of Catch Up on the homescreen, which only shows a few suggestions. Open up the All4 app by going to the My Apps section on the homescreen (or you can go to Best of Catch Up and click Go to All4) and then when you get into the app you'll see search and A-Z options at the top.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy

Have just tried accessing through my apps but it's exactly the same. Just what appears to be recent highlights.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When the app first opens, it's on the We Recommend section. If you have a look at the top of the screen there should be further options including search, A-Z and categories that you can access by pressing the up button then left or right.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, am new to Now TV but can't seem to find All 4 on there....can anyone help please?
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User if you have one of the boxes it should be already loaded. If it is not go to the channel store and to the most popular it will be there.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks 4268. It wasn't loaded so will do that now. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching Misfits and there's a missing episode to season 4 episode 7
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

In order for NowTV to look into this more easily. They will need to know what device you are using to watch misfits

What device are you using?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.