cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ncfcrulz

World Cup of Darts Missing

Hi

No sign of any of the world Cup of Darts episodes? Have also had a friend log in on sky and they have no sign of it anywhere on their catch up service?

Seems crazy this wouldn't be available?!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ncfcrulz 

There is a repeat of the two semi finals and final from day 4 on Sky Sports Arena at 1pm if you are around to watch.

Screenshot_2023-06-20-12-57-59.png

Ncfcrulz

Thanks for the info, I had seen that but unfortuantly 1pm in the middle of a work day is no good to most people. In this day and age this should be available on catch up and there is nothing to say why it's not?!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ncfcrulz 

To be fair, it isn't available on Sky TV for catch up. So must be a rights thing. 

Send an email to support, the staff member we normally tag in hasn't been online in a few weeks ☹️

customer services @ now tv . com (ensure no spaces)

Or jump onto live chat and speak with staff. By clicking 'chat online' within the green box, avoid hitting 'get help quicker' as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ncfcrulz 

There is another repeat on Sky Sports Action tomorrow at 7pm for the two semi finals and final.

I don't follow Darts, so I have no idea about the Sky on Demand rights to this Darts competition, but the semis and final has been broadcasted on a repeat a number of times this week.

Screenshot_2023-06-20-14-21-02.png