cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
albal
Advocate

Where is the Australian F1 P3 and Qualification?

As the title says where is F1 P3 and Qualification on Sky F1 on NowTV? I was expecting to find it in catchup.  Other events from the weekend seem to be there.  I tried looking in search but it is not there either.

14 REPLIES 14
redchiz1
Champion 2

@albal 

Not available as yet because of the different way in which TV rights are allocated. Try Channel 4 OD. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@albal 

To find out with NOW you need to speak with staff via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 

I think that's a bit of a wild goose chase to be honest @gavs82008. Sky/NOW have live rights, Channel 4 have first coverage of highlights. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Yeah I get that the rights are done that way. If the poster still rather NOW then they have a route to go down.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 

What, you think the poster is going to get Sky/F1 to change their TV rights arrangement? Good luck with that to all concerned. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Oh I know for a fact that absolutely nothing will change with the rights. The poster was wanting to know when it might be on catch up. All I did was point them in the direction of the people to ask if/when it might show up. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 

OK, it will show up when it usually does, a few days after the event. 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Ah, the thrill of warmed-over Sport!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB 

Ha! Sky/NOW have live rights. Highlights/OD go to Channel 4 first. For the benefit of those who don't want to pay. Or in the case of the Australian GP don't want to watch at stupid o'clock.