cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drw1
Mentor

F1 Australian Full GP 2023

Hi,

Does anyone know why I can't find the FULL Australian F1 GP? The highlights seem to be available, but not the full GP.

The full GP appears in the search results, but the NowTV website shows an error when I try to select it.

Also, the full GP doesn't show in the 'view all' option for the Australian F1 shows.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @drw1 

What playback devices have you tried? 

Also what is the error message or error code? 

For me on my Amazon Fire Stick the 3hr long Australian F1 GP is playing for me when tested 5 minutes ago.

I didn't use the search, but from the top line of the NOW App I selected Sport, then from the dedicated Sports section, selected Motorsport, then selected Motorsport Competitions F1 thumbnail box, then selected the 3 hr Australian F1 Grand Prix thumbnail box.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @drw1 

What playback devices have you tried? 

Also what is the error message or error code? 

For me on my Amazon Fire Stick the 3hr long Australian F1 GP is playing for me when tested 5 minutes ago.

I didn't use the search, but from the top line of the NOW App I selected Sport, then from the dedicated Sports section, selected Motorsport, then selected Motorsport Competitions F1 thumbnail box, then selected the 3 hr Australian F1 Grand Prix thumbnail box.

drw1
Mentor
Hi @schnapps ,

Thanks for the quick reply!

In short, your suggestion worked, but it seems only on an app (iOS in my case), but not via the NowTV website.

For anyone else having similar issues;

I was trying to access the Full GP via the website, using Safari, on a Mac.

The link given in the search results (https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/sports/collections/australian-f1-grand-prix-1/asset/australian-f1-gra...), results in a 'Oops something went wrong' message.

Similarly, if you try to access the GP via the suggested route above, on the website the resulting link (https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/sports/collections/f1-competition/asset/australian-f1-grand-prix-2023...) - which seems to use the same file-key at the end, also results in a 'Oops something went wrong' message.

The full GP is not visible in the list via Sport -> Motorsport -> Australian F1 Grand Prix -> View all. However it is visible via Sport -> Motorsport -> Motorsport Competitions -> F1. On the website, this link doesn't work, but on the iOS app, it does.

What a pain!

Thanks again for your help.