cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to watch Boomerang live channel

Hi. I'm trying to put Boomerang on live stream on my now TV box (Roku 3 equivalent) and instead of Boomerang, I'm getting MTV. I've rebooted the box and getting the same.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That's weird, if it happens again on any of the Kids live streams report it back on here and i will tag somebody from the NowTV Content Team to investigate it further.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I just checked my nowtv box by going into the kids section of the nowtv App and then scrolling right down the bottom of the kids thumbnail pictures and then scrolling across the screen to reach the Boomerang live channel thumbnail, where it is currently showing Scooby Doo.

Because i don't have a kids pass i can not confirm if it plays Scooby Doo or not,

The only things I could suggest on your box is try a forced software update (step 6) in this guide below or maybe reboot your box and router (step 1) and if still no joy then perhaps a factory reset of the box (step 2). 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Thank you for that. It did show as scooby doo on the preview panel but MTV came on instead. It corrected itself after about 15 minutes though
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That's weird, if it happens again on any of the Kids live streams report it back on here and i will tag somebody from the NowTV Content Team to investigate it further.