cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Blacklist Season 4

Can anyone tell me when The Blacklist Season 4 will be available in full without a limited time attached to it?  Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

All the episodes for the newest series (series 4) could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated.

That being said, the episodes are far more likely to reappear in their entirety just before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy

Hello! Blacklist S4 will be available in full on December 7th. While it will eventually come down off the service, we currently have an estimated end date of 2020. That may be subject to change. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm confused - why have the latest episodes of the Blacklist and Criminal Minds not been made available? We are mid series on both and they have both just stopped being updated. What's the point of starting a series and not having it all available?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Both series are currently on a short break on Sky Living @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know when blacklist season 4 starts again
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to Geektown the Blacklist will resume on Wednesday 08 February 2017 @ 21:00 (to be confirmed)...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told that The Blacklist was available from 4th Nov. Then I was told that I might not have the right TV I have an LG but not the right one, what’s that all about, this is so frustrating, why can some people watch it but others can’t? Does it really have to do with what TV you have beacause I don’t want to spend out on a new one!! Please can someone give me a comprehensive and up to date reply??

thanks 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Blacklist S1-3 boxsets are available, but S4 isn't airing yet, it returns sometime in the new year.

If you have an LG smart TV with the built in NOW TV app then you're fine, if it doesn't have a NOW TV app built-in you need another suitable device.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ignore my previous post, I'm getting S4 and 5 mixed up.