cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Regular 5

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

206 Replies
ken242
Helper 1

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

i  had the sky sport cricket last night and it was ok but i was not on there for long so i do not kown with broke up your not 

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

@ken242 was happening quite often tonight watching the darts on main event channel

0 Thanks
baldpaul147
Regular 2

Good to see that you have set up a separate thread for this specific issue. I know you aren't going to like this (and I'm not trying to be smug or suggest that it's all in your head as it obviously is a major problem for many and I am only responding to try to help whoever to understand what is going on) but I was watching the darts on main event via black box and it was perfect all night.

I wonder if it is regional in any way? I am in the North West of England, Merseyside area.

Scruffy
Occasional Poster

Again picture break up to the point of nearly impossible to watch this morning on the sports channels and yet adverts spot on, do you really expect people to keep paying for this garbage !

ken242
Helper 1

@Scruffywrote:

Again picture break up to the point of nearly impossible to watch this morning on the sports channels and yet adverts spot on, do you really expect people to keep paying for this garbage !

i got 2 now tv smart stick in my last post a above the cricet channel had no breack on that channel  and last night i all so i had the cricet on last night for 2 hourss and i had know break up the the picure and all so this issue this your so affeting the eneranment channels and the move channels but i wached move on the sky premier last night and it was the 1st time i wached move till the end with with out any probs

0 Thanks
ken242
Helper 1

And updates I just at the cricket on the main event channel watching Ireland play in the qualifying of the World Cup and I’ve had no problem with picture break up but I am getting picture of Brake up on two of the entertainment channels which are fox Channel which is the worst and back up on  sci-fi too but sky one sky Atlantic are free from Brack up I was on live chat and they tell me that when is Issue is fixed I will get an email from the NOW TV team

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

happening on premier league channel watching soccer am
im getting the fat hump now with this ongoing issue
ANYONE FROM NOW TV GIVE A T##S?

ken242
Helper 1

@lockmattwrote:

happening on premier league channel watching soccer am
im getting the fat hump now with this ongoing issue
ANYONE FROM NOW TV GIVE A T##S?

today had the football the premier league channel and i  got multicolured break up on there so i went to the sky sport main event channel and  i got know problems with this channel .

0 Thanks
stammie1609
Regular 3

At various times over the weekend I had the Main Event, F1, Action and Arena channels on and didn't see the picture breakup issue once on either my Now TV Stick or Smart Box.

Hopefully it'll stay this good for the return of Premier League football next weekend.