cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
ken242
Expert

i  had the sky sport cricket last night and it was ok but i was not on there for long so i do not kown with broke up your not 

lockmatt
Expert 2

@ken242 was happening quite often tonight watching the darts on main event channel

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good to see that you have set up a separate thread for this specific issue. I know you aren't going to like this (and I'm not trying to be smug or suggest that it's all in your head as it obviously is a major problem for many and I am only responding to try to help whoever to understand what is going on) but I was watching the darts on main event via black box and it was perfect all night.

I wonder if it is regional in any way? I am in the North West of England, Merseyside area.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Again picture break up to the point of nearly impossible to watch this morning on the sports channels and yet adverts spot on, do you really expect people to keep paying for this garbage !

ken242
Expert

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Again picture break up to the point of nearly impossible to watch this morning on the sports channels and yet adverts spot on, do you really expect people to keep paying for this garbage !

i got 2 now tv smart stick in my last post a above the cricet channel had no breack on that channel  and last night i all so i had the cricet on last night for 2 hourss and i had know break up the the picure and all so this issue this your so affeting the eneranment channels and the move channels but i wached move on the sky premier last night and it was the 1st time i wached move till the end with with out any probs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pay for sports terrible reception on now tv what's going on..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

South West, Wiltshire.. it’s driving me insane, can’t even watch when it’s like it.. may as well have the radio on. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought weekly pass watched about 10 minutes of Golf until 9.45am then unwatchable fuzzy picture all day. Going through Roku box. All other Smart apps OK whats going on with Now ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought weekly sports pass. Been watching RYder CUp all day then at 15.45 screen went blue with four coloured circles whirling around?

Any suggestions?