cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
junosboots
Contributor 1

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

Today was worst ever.  Black (non smart) now tv box used to attempt to watch Newcastle Chelsea and picture break up was worse than ever,  It lasted longer tham usual and now includes lots of red blocks in the whole screen break up.  I watched the F1 on channel 4 to avoid this during the race but I am very annpyed with this.  I cant believe you havent a- got this sorted yet and b = offereed to extend the cobtracts of people who are having this problem. 

If it is just the black Now TV boxes doing this then why not swap them with a smart stick as an offer of good will?

0 Thanks
GaryL
Regular 2

@junosboots wrote:

Today was worst ever.  Black (non smart) now tv box used to attempt to watch Newcastle Chelsea and picture break up was worse than ever,  It lasted longer tham usual and now includes lots of red blocks in the whole screen break up.  I watched the F1 on channel 4 to avoid this during the race but I am very annpyed with this.  I cant believe you havent a- got this sorted yet and b = offereed to extend the cobtracts of people who are having this problem. 

If it is just the black Now TV boxes doing this then why not swap them with a smart stick as an offer of good will?

I watched f1 and the Chelsea game and didn’t experience any problems

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

its loks like this problem has come back again,its happened watching various channels this week,but this morning has been very frequent on the f1 channel,does anybody else have this happening to them?,watching on the smartbox on a wired connection.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
bowen159
Contributor 4

I’m getting this again. On smart box, and roku box. I’m also getting a weird colour distortion only on the sport. Random colours appearing on the screen. Happens on three different setups and TVs so must be Now tv stream. Very noticeable on Sky sports news.

lockmatt
Regular 5

happening again this evening watching the qpr game on the main event channell

0 Thanks
bowen159
Contributor 4

Constantly happening again during the Fulham v Watford game. Audio stutters and colour distortion randomly. 7 times in the first 12 mins. Happening on my smart box and roku stick on different TVs. Joke. Nobody interested in sorting it out. 

bowen159
Contributor 4

I've got a video of the audio break up if and admins are interested? 

f1charlie
Occasional Poster

For me on a black non-smart box, the quality of the stream has been much better than last season with no break-ups. 

However the picture quality on the Fulham/Watford match has just suddenly deteriorated.  Sound is fine, but the picture is very blurred.  Broadband speed just tested is 48MB/s. 

What's happening?

Edit: Rebooted the box and it's OK now.

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Regular 5

happening again watching west ham v chelsea on premier league channel,GET THIS ISSUE SORTED PLEASE NOW TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,would like to know how many people are having the same issue?

uncle-fester
Occasional Poster

I am experiencing the same problems.

Live chat isnt working.

appearing to be poor customer service attitude.

0 Thanks