cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SR54
Advocate

Longmire

Looking for Longmire , peacock says it’s streaming in the UK but I can’t find it?

6 REPLIES 6
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SR54, it seems that Longmire is only currently available to buy here in the UK according to JustWatch https://www.justwatch.com/uk/tv-series/longmire Hopefully we can add it to our service in the near future 🙂 - TD 

SR54
Advocate
Thanks, it is advertised on Google as being on peacock Uk but obviously in error, we are halfway through series 6 and suddenly we have to pay on prime!
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Google adverts are sometimes cached meaning they can be outdated sadly.  It was available on Netflix a number of years ago and could still come to a streaming service in the near future. Sorry i couldn't be of any more help @SR54 and thanks for getting in touch - TD

Martin_14
Expert

All episodes were on Amazon Freevee in the UK (Free with Ads) until recently although not anymore Guess the rights they had expired 

No new content will be added to Peacock, the promotion of it ceased in January aswell and most of content was removed.

SR54
Advocate
Hi not found on freevee.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SR54 

That's why @Martin_14 said this 

All episodes were on Amazon Freevee in the UK (Free with Ads) until recently although not anymore Guess the rights they had expired 

The user is NOT saying it is on Amazon Freevee now, but it was. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help