cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allypally
Contributor 2

Instinct ep4 not working

Tried to watch the episode through live TV, watch from the start, but it wouldn't load, black screen, spinning logo. However watching live was ok. Switched box off and on, still no luck. Every other channel was working fine, and still is. Now the episode is finished, and it still won't play. So frustrating, and always seems to be sky witness ( living) 

Labels (1)
34 Replies
Mark_Weinreb
Helper 5

Re: Instinct ep4 not working

@Mary-E Could you get this looked into, please. This is what the episode looks like on a smart box. On a smart stick and Roku Streamin Stick+ I just get diagonal flashing lines.

Kristy82
First Poster

Just sat down to watch it to and the screen is covered In yellow and red blocks. I’ve had a look and it’s working on the app on my phone and it is. Now tv please look into this as it’s obviously a problem.

NOW TV Team Mary-E
NOW TV Team

@Mark_Weinreb @allypally @Kristy82

Hello! Thank you for flagging, Im seeing the same issue on my side. Ill get this to the technical team asap.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!
Highlighted
kezzabezza20
First Poster

Any update on this?  I too am.being met with multicoloured vertical lines  on my screen. Thanks.

@Mark_Weinreb @allypally @Kristy82

Hello! Thank you for flagging, Im seeing the same issue on my side. Ill get this to the technical team asap.

FatSooooo
Contributor 1

Same here. I have been trying since 21:00 last night (UK 2018-09-13), and still no joy (UK 2018-09-14 14:48). Just the revolving dots/blobs.
phat5toe
Occasional Poster

Still not fixed at 3 pm

0 Thanks
drewboi1961
First Poster

Still not working as at 14.40pm very frustrating

0 Thanks
Gibbs123
First Poster

Same with me, tried watching it a couple of times in the last hour & just lots of fuzzy patterns or taking forever to load .

Lolobelle
Occasional Poster

Hi 

This issue is still not resolved. I am attempting to play this episode now and still not working. Very annoying. What is going on with the now tv app. it is full of glitches and bugs. Really needs an update. It is clunky and slow too.