cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terpsichore
Mentor

How to watch Stevenson vs Los Santos

I've been going round in circles trying to find how to watch a boxing match, Shakur Stevenson vs de Los Santos, supposedly on at 1.30 a.m tomorrow. The main Sky Sports page has nothing on it, except "More events coming soon" (it doesn't tell you what those events are). The Now site doesn't list it anywhere. Where do I go to watch this event with a day pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Terpsichore 

Because NOW only show the now and next on their TV Guide you won't see it there at the moment.

From the TV Guide, if using something like a PC or Mac, once you get to the TV Guide you need to click on the TV shows to change to Sports from the drop down menu.

I took the screenshot from the Sky Plus App on my phone, but the fight will definitely be there under the live Sky Sports Arena channel when it gets closer to the fight time of 1.30am.

Make sure you can access the NOW TV Guide on your playback device.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Essexbhoy
Advocate

Anyone know how long it will take Now TV to put up the replay to watch? I'm trying to avoid the result but surely it should be almost instantaneous.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Essexbhoy 

Unfortunately it could take NOW to add Sports content to their catch up on Demand service 24 hours.

Looking at the TV Guide today, there is a repeat showing of this fight at 11am, 6pm and 11pm, where all three one hour repeats are on the live Sky Sports Arena channel.

Essexbhoy
Advocate

Thank you. Very disappointing that it takes so long 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like the TV Guide has changed since my last post and the first repeat of this fight for today starts at 11.30am according to this screenshot below.

Screenshot_20231117-104712_NOW.jpg