cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DickieCrickets
Advocate

High Maintenance - where's the rest of it?

High Maintenance came back on Now TV yesterday (1st September), but only the 3rd episode of the 3rd season - nothing else. Surely that's a mistake? Since I started subscribing to Now when the HD option came in, I've been eagerly waiting for all of seasons 1-3 to become available, in advance of the long-awaited UK streaming of season 4. So, I hope we're going to get more than this! 

5 REPLIES 5
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @DickieCrickets 

High Maintenance S4 is coming on 18/09/2020.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

DickieCrickets
Advocate

Hi Izzie,

Thanks for your very quick reply. That's great news about season 4, but should the full runs of 1-3 be streaming again rather than just a single random episode?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @DickieCrickets 

Only the season 4 is coming soon, no sign of other eps or seasons at present.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there 

I just spotted HM on my now tv and can’t seem to get it to play . It’s on sky comedy and yes there is only 1 episode on atm but I keep getting  message upgrade to entertainment pass . I have had a e.pass for time anyone help me please !

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your message.

Will get this checked.