cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones season 7

I'm considering getting Now TV so I can watch this, having cancelled Sky last year.

My question is: I see there seems to be no record functionality with either of the Now TV boxes. So, if I want to watch GoT, say, the day after it airs, will I be able to? Will it be available as "watch again" or similar, does anyone know?

Many thanks.

Amanda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User ,

You answered your own question there. 😉

9 times out of 10, when a new episode of a new season airs, said episode is around for 30 days. 🙂

Since GoT is popular, it is extremely likely that this will happen.

Also, seasons 1-6 are currently available as boxsets on the entertainment pass if you need a catch up. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy It's just one of those shows that didn't "wow" me to be honest. I did enjoy Joffrey and Ramsay though, they are great characters.

There is just way too much plot to follow and too many characters that made me want to punch the TV.

One thing I give it credit for is that it has an epic opening theme. 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like the best schedule in the world. 

I was tempted to purchase the boxsets on DVD as I already have season 1 and I really want to watch the previous seasons again to keep me occupied for the next year and a half! 

I am also surprised that this isn't your cup of tea @caseyb1993

I really enjoyed season 7 ad am so gutted it's finished! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Does amazon show current game of thrones too? If so, i may cancel my now tv subs.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Amazon only has the previous 6 seasons to buy.  On both DVD and Amazon Video.

It was mentioned on here before that the GoT Boxsets will be back around December. 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F @caseyb1993 @caseyb1993 @Lindzi @Andy

Guys

Since GoT started on 1st December I 've managed to watch 12 episodes, that is I am now up to Season 2, Episode 3 which I shall start watching tonight.

So at the moment. I'm ahead of that "5 episodes a night" I've set myself.

Later fellow thronies.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I hope I'm not counted as a throne. 😉 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi @caseyb1993

Hi again

Lindzi

I have been wowed by the first season of GoT, it is sooooo incredible and the political intrigue makes my head spin (the betrayals, self interest and exercise of power and cruelty without restraint) and the dragons haven't appeared yet (until the last episode of season 1).

Yes, I'm off to a very good start (oh, I almost forgot the "white walkers" and very big wolf-dog things).

Casey

You know, I couldn't say "Later Thronies, except Casey Smiley Sad", that would be rude so the first part, "Later", is just for you Smiley Happy.

OK, I'm just about to start another marathon GoT sesh but before I start I'm gonna listen to some "Ol Skool" stuff.

Later.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Lindzi @Karl-F @Andy

Hi follow thronies (& Casey Smiley Happy)

Just checking in to see if anyone else is having a great time watching GoT as I am, I am now up to season 3, episode 3 (start of my next shesh).

For me, who started at season 7 , the pieces of the jigsaw are starting to fall into place and I can see where each character started and how they got to where they are in season 7.  The GoT ride continues....

And BTW, my maths is way off, I originally thought I had to do 5 eps. a night to complete GoT seasons 1 - 6 during December, but after extensive checking, and consulting with top mathematicians Smiley LOL,  

Maths Emoji.jpg

I found that I only had to do 2 eps a night, i.e. 2 x 30 = 60.

However, I refuse to take a break, I'm addicted, and doing another, probably less punishing , session tonight.

Later

UK Bob

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Haha that's great news. 

I'm seriously contemplating going through and watching them again from season 1! 

What I find with it though is that it's very Harry Potter-esque. 

After watching seasons 7 and seeing everyone older and grown up it's very weird going back. It's like watching the latest Harry Potter and then going  back and watching the philosophers stone. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F

Hi Karl

I guess I know where your coming from but I've never seen a "Harry Potter" movie and so, in actuality, I remain blissfully ignorant but, yeah, seeing the actors growing up on screen is somewhat funny (but not in the Ha Ha way).

Peace

UK Bob