cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones season 7

I'm considering getting Now TV so I can watch this, having cancelled Sky last year.

My question is: I see there seems to be no record functionality with either of the Now TV boxes. So, if I want to watch GoT, say, the day after it airs, will I be able to? Will it be available as "watch again" or similar, does anyone know?

Many thanks.

Amanda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User ,

You answered your own question there. 😉

9 times out of 10, when a new episode of a new season airs, said episode is around for 30 days. 🙂

Since GoT is popular, it is extremely likely that this will happen.

Also, seasons 1-6 are currently available as boxsets on the entertainment pass if you need a catch up. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @Andy

Am I the only person who doesn't watch it? 😄

Andy tried to get me to become a GoT addict and for a while a liked it. I just got bored halfway through season 3. It was only Joffrey and Ramsay that made the show really for me. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Am I the only person who doesn't watch it? 😄

@caseyb1993 Clearly my mistake was encouraging you to watch from the beginning. All those characters that you're never sure who is who, where they are, what they are doing, who's doing what to who where when ... Just follows the UKBob approach .... Forget the first 60 episodes and just jump straight in and watch the dragons blowing everything up instead (slight spoiler, but c'mon what else do you do with dragons!?!) 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy If I am honest, I do plan to rewatch the darn thing. I want to wait until the entire thing is over though. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy If I am honest, I do plan to rewatch the darn thing. I want to wait until the entire thing is over though. 🙂

@caseyb1993 Ye I think that's a good idea personally. I'm hoping there will be some kind of deluxe bluray boxset with dragonloads of extras released after it finishes so that I can develop some obscure debilitating tropical  illness picked up from eating a dodgy monkey-nibbled banana (nothing serious but needing a fortnight bed rest) resulting in one massive binge watch. 

Plus I want to check if Arya does actually stay the same size for the entire 7 seasons ...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Just think, in 50+ years, will that show be remembered? 😮

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 GoT? I reckon it's got a better chance than Jane The Virgin! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy So why does Jane the virgin have 100% on rotten tomatoes and GoT only has 95%? 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 *grumbles mumbles stomps off to RT to check*

Hmm so it does

*mumbles bit more, huffs I'm not having that, looks a bit closer*

aha but that's the critics score, GoT beats it on the viewer score Casey

*doesn't mention that it's only just beaten on viewer score, mumbles a bit, sees that Jane the Virgin has won loads of awards, wonders how GoT can definitely beat JtV ...*

AND ... GoTs got dragons, so ner! 🙂

*mumble grumble* 😉

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Touch a nerve there did I? 😉 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993 @Lindzi

Hi Guys

1) Andy

In December, when GoT Series 1 - 6 arrives,  I plan to budget for 5 episodes a night for 30 nights, i.e. midnight to 6.00am.  If I survive this punishing schedule I will then  have caught up with all the episodes and be a fully paid up member of the Thronie club.

2) Casey

I'm surprised that you have a dislike for GoT, but that's not unexpected, I can imagine that all that political intrigue got the better of you.  However, if you can get bypass that you will find the action scenes very exciting. For example, when that dragon showed up in the last scene of S7E7, I literally jumped out of my chair.

To know why you have to watch S7E5 - E7.

So, if season 1 - 6 is too much then just watch season 7, which has only seven episodes.

Just one more thing, about films and shows that are remembered, I remember a black and white film I saw in the 60s, when I was a kid, it was King Kong made in 1933. It looks silly by today's standards but I was excited when I first saw it and I am still excited to see it whenever it's repeated on TV.

And, believe or not, from time to time it's still referenced by other shows, especially the scene where Kong is shot off the Empire State building by those old wooden fighter planes.

3) Linzi

You know, I too didn't think much of the Dungeon & Dragons genre , just like science fiction genre was scorned a few years ago, but GoT has got me all turned around and now I look forward to catching up on all the episodes that I've missed.

Andy & Linzi

GoT is a party and I'm totally on board with it, I look forward to the ride.

Roller Coaster.png

Finally, I can now honestly say that Andy and I both like GoT, this is truly a momentous moment.

UK Bob