Can anyone update me is buffy the vampire slayer ever going to appear on nowtv
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

Re: Buffy the vampire slayer

@Haaannah it's on live this evening on SyFy. @Mary-E please advise re catch up.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

6 Replies
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

@Haaannah it's on live this evening on SyFy. @Mary-E please advise re catch up.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Contact Now...

Highlighted
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Haaannah

Thanks for getting in touch!

I wish I could say it's a miSTAKE but unfortunately we won't be getting this on demand as Catch Up. Please don't slay us for this omission (or my terrible puns...)

As @4268 points out, it's currently on the live channel for SYFY, at 11am and 4pm on weekdays.

Thanks,

Jason

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

@Jason-C wrote:

Hi @Haaannah

Thanks for getting in touch!

I wish I could say it's a miSTAKE but unfortunately we won't be getting this on demand as Catch Up. Please don't slay us for this omission (or my terrible puns...)

As @4268 points out, it's currently on the live channel for SYFY, at 11am and 4pm on weekdays.

Thanks,

Jason

@Jason-C

your terrible pun is what got you a thumbs up on this postSmiley LOL

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
Haaannah
Occasional Poster

Thanks both of u i will be watching then is there anywhere i can get the complete box set for cheep
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

@Haaannah join Swagbucks/ Topcashback or similar save up the Amazon vouchers and you might get it effectively for free.

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Haaannah You could watch out for it on Netflix as they get the complete boxset from time to time, I've watched the first season on there. I bought a cheap DVD set from Amazon Marketplace last year but prices seem to have crept up lately with the 20th anniversary celebrations.

0 Thanks