Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buffy the vampire slayer

Can anyone update me is buffy the vampire slayer ever going to appear on nowtv
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it's on live this evening on SyFy. @Anonymous User please advise re catch up.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it's on live this evening on SyFy. @Anonymous User please advise re catch up.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch!

I wish I could say it's a miSTAKE but unfortunately we won't be getting this on demand as Catch Up. Please don't slay us for this omission (or my terrible puns...)

As @4268 points out, it's currently on the live channel for SYFY, at 11am and 4pm on weekdays.

Thanks,

Jason

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch!

I wish I could say it's a miSTAKE but unfortunately we won't be getting this on demand as Catch Up. Please don't slay us for this omission (or my terrible puns...)

As @4268 points out, it's currently on the live channel for SYFY, at 11am and 4pm on weekdays.

Thanks,

Jason

@Jason-C

your terrible pun is what got you a thumbs up on this postSmiley LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks both of u i will be watching then is there anywhere i can get the complete box set for cheep
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You could watch out for it on Netflix as they get the complete boxset from time to time, I've watched the first season on there. I bought a cheap DVD set from Amazon Marketplace last year but prices seem to have crept up lately with the 20th anniversary celebrations.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User join Swagbucks/ Topcashback or similar save up the Amazon vouchers and you might get it effectively for free.