Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: something's not right

Hi @Lesleyann5

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry that you're encountering issues with your Android device. 

Please refer to this help article for more information. 

Please be aware that we support most Android devices. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Welcome to now TV the worst service available, the App is horrible and crashes every single time I use it, the sound is absolutely terrible on 80% of what's available and doesn't get fixed. And all you get is please delete and re install the app hahaha its beyond a joke.
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear you've had issues with your PS3 app. We want to get you viewing again on your PlayStation. Have you tried a wired connection? Also have you tried deleting the save data on the PS3?

1. Go to GAME DATA Folder under GAME on the XMB (Xross Media Bar) and delete any NOW TV data from there

2. Go back to NOW TV App and press X

3. It should then re install

Are you having the sound issues with other devices too? 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hahaha wow see what I mean? What a ridiculous reply.... Same old Sh*t..... When are you lot going to get it through your thick skulls this doesn't do anything!!!!!!!!
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting the Error - Something's not right.

I have tried:

1) Reboot PS3

2) Delete data

3) Delete app and re install

4) Signed in ok from PC

0 Thanks
Rich-L
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're getting thios error message.

Thanks for providing us with that info. Have you tried a wired connection to see if the issue still occurs?

Also can you tell us what firmware version your PS3 is on and what NOW TV app version is installed?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Lesleyann5
Mentor

I had this problem...and never have been able to view nowtv directly on my tablet..however I did stumble upon a way of casting to the TV via Chromecast. 

Open nowtv and before you choose a show to watch...cast your nowtv to your Chromecastusing the Chromecast icon at the the top right corner of your screen . after you have cast the screen you can then choose a show , press play and it should cast to the TV....although it does not show on the tablet.. Hope this helps for you. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a similar problem with the 'Something is not right' business.  It got resolved when I fixed another issue.  I couldn't see any images at all on xbox.  Whether it was in the apps store or anywhere else.  To resolve the image issue I logged into BT Home hub using the browser on XBox.  That resolved the image issue and at the same time the Something is not right issue.  After logging into home hub both images and now tv now work like a charm.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox one consists in saying 'somethings not right' Anyway of getting around it?
0 Thanks
Rob-T
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble watching on your Xbox One.

Can you try the following:

- Uninstall/reinstall the app.

- Perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the console shuts down. Unplug the power supply from the console. Wait for 3 minutes then plug the power supply back into the console.

- Test on a different TV if possible.

Can you let us know how you get on?

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks