cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

something's not right

My now tv account won't sign in, I used the application last night 21st April, the application worked fine. Today I opened the app and it goes to a sign in or browse screen, I choose to sign in and enter my details and it then goes to the loading screen and eventually brings up the message "something's not right, please give it a moment or go to nowtv.com/status for updates" I have tried this several times but with no success. As previously stated the app was working fine last night and I have not had any other problems until now.

Thank you in advance.
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hahaha wow see what I mean? What a ridiculous reply.... Same old Sh*t..... When are you lot going to get it through your thick skulls this doesn't do anything!!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Welcome to now TV the worst service available, the App is horrible and crashes every single time I use it, the sound is absolutely terrible on 80% of what's available and doesn't get fixed. And all you get is please delete and re install the app hahaha its beyond a joke.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear you've had issues with your PS3 app. We want to get you viewing again on your PlayStation. Have you tried a wired connection? Also have you tried deleting the save data on the PS3?

1. Go to GAME DATA Folder under GAME on the XMB (Xross Media Bar) and delete any NOW TV data from there

2. Go back to NOW TV App and press X

3. It should then re install

Are you having the sound issues with other devices too? 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also getting the Error - Something's not right.

I have tried:

1) Reboot PS3

2) Delete data

3) Delete app and re install

4) Signed in ok from PC

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're getting thios error message.

Thanks for providing us with that info. Have you tried a wired connection to see if the issue still occurs?

Also can you tell us what firmware version your PS3 is on and what NOW TV app version is installed?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This appnis driving me potty...doesn't work. Keep getting the something's not right message every time i trry and play a programme. I've tried uninstalling, clearing history, rebooting tablet, rebooted router.  

I'm using a brand new prime tab 6 from vodofone....I even reset to factory settings, installed only nowtv and still it gave the message when I tried to play it!! Sort this stupid app out!

So glad I'm on 6 months free entertainment subscription and not paying. 

It played oncevwhen I first installed it...just the once tho. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry that you're encountering issues with your Android device. 

Please refer to this help article for more information. 

Please be aware that we support most Android devices. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Bungle, thanks, but tried that, still can't log in on my PS3 or iPhone 6 app, though I can in the website.

Now TV, can you fix your apps PLEASE!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Just deleted the save data on my ps3, the problem has been resolved.

Tstyle25, go to the game data folder and find the nowtv save data, delete this data and then restart the now tv application, it will ask you to sign in. Fingers crossed it works for you too. If you still get problems please feel free to use this post to gain any information.

Bungle.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've tried both of those options, neither have made a difference.

Thanks.