cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PlayStation 3 & 4 not accepting username or password

Since last Friday evening I was watching entertainment on NowTV through my ps3 I paused a show and approximately 5 minutes later came back and the application had shut down no explanation on screen. On trying to sign back in I kept getting the (2001) message, this fry this kept happening so gave up
Over the weekend same thing, I then signed in through my phone and changed my password and deleted the 3 devices I had on there.
So signed in through my ps4 and still can't access only getting the message Something's not right. give it a moment or check NowTV.com / status for updates, so checked for updates checked router restarted app on ps4 a lot
Getting a bit fed up please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just put it on now, it has started up straight away

Thank you Ranj

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm suffering this but on all my devices. Not accepting my information. So i cant log into my account on my ps4, ipad or Sony phone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

I know this is stating the obvious but can you make sure that your entering your username and password exactly as they were set up as they are case sensitive, If still having issues try and reset your password.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use my NowTV subscription across my iphone and Mac. I have recently bought a ps4. I downloaded the NowTV app and tried to log in using the correct details and received an error message saying "Something's not right". I even changed the password to make sure that I was putting in a correct password and it still isnt working.

I have deleted the NowTV app and re-installed it and this still doesnt seem to work. It is working on my laptop.

Please help!

Mark

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues signing in.

We've had customers have similar issues in the past when their location settings are based outside the UK.

If this is the case please ensure that any VPN's are turned off and location settings read UK.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just put it on now, it has started up straight away

Thank you Ranj
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still getting the same message, Something 's not right message,  I've deleted NowTV from application management,  reinstalled NowTV, resarted ps4  and same again!  

Would really appreciate some help with this NowTV  via email if possible 

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry for all the trouble you've had. Can you try signing in on both PS3/4 now for us please and viewing content. Let us know if both consoles still give you issues. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello my ps4 now tv don't want to work iv deleted it and rejnstalled it and even sign up with a different account using same card details I don't under stand while it say somthing is wrong go to status for updates I'm gettin fed up I jus want to sit and watch movies I mean  I have payed it as well cos thought it could of been that