Liverpool Vs arsenal not working

liverpool vs arsenal is not working on my xbox but it is on my phone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any error message or error code ?

I am assuming it's happening on both Sky Sports Main Event & Sky Sports Football ?

Have you tried temporary unplugging the power to the Xbox and Router for about 2 minutes.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any error message or error code ?

I am assuming it's happening on both Sky Sports Main Event & Sky Sports Football ?

Have you tried temporary unplugging the power to the Xbox and Router for about 2 minutes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah it says the error code in the bottom left on my screen it just say PL-0 and iv tried resetting my xbox an still nothing

Get Outlook for Android
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own an Xbox, but the PL-0 error code seems to happen across a number of different devices.

You could try again and once the error appears on the television screen, jump back one step on page to the live TV Guide (don't know if the Xbox has a back button like my NOW TV box).

Also maybe try typing something like "Xbox error code PL-0" in the Community Search box for any solutions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks pal I'll give it a try a half time because I know ill miss a goal of I do it now haha

Get Outlook for Android
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing i would try at half time is try using the Google DNS server on your Xbox.

Google it for instructions to see if this makes any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cheers pal gunna try now

Get Outlook for Android
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sometimes with this PL-0 error code you have to jump in and out of the NOW stream a couple of times to get rid of the message.

Hope you sort it by some means.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I hope so to it's still not working at the moment hopefully it will be fixed for the next football match

Get Outlook for Android