cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help

I have been using now tv since september 2016, i have only ever used it on my xbox but it won't let me watch anything on any other device it's asking me to buy a new pass? i only use the entertainment pass but it means i'm restricted to where i can watch it as i can't access it on any other device other than my xbox which is at my boyfriends so i can't use it very often.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have only used it on my Xbox, as I said. I am logged in on my Xbox and that's it, when I logged in on my laptop It said I didn't have a pass even though I had used it on Wednesday night on my Xbox.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...when I logged in on my laptop It said I didn't have a pass even though I had used it on Wednesday night on my Xbox.

Hi @Anonymous User,

This would indeed suggest that you're not using the correct log-in details. If you've been adding your email address to the end of your 'user name' try dropping the end bit 😉

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're being asked to "buy a new pass", this would suggest that your account log-in details are not correct....

As you may or may not be aware, you can register upto four 'compatible' devices onto one NOW TV account and view NOW TV content on upto two devices at the same time.

What other compatible devices have you been using? Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?

Cheers